EDM Technologies is a premier EDM (Electrical Discharge Machining) job shop specializing in Wire EDM, Sinker EDM, and Small Hole EDM machining.
EDM Technologies was founded in 1988 by John Cater, Sr. and his son, John Cater, Jr. Originally started with one machine in a 1000-square-foot facility, EDM Technologies is now the largest EDM job shop in the Southeast with fourteen EDM machines.
Our state-of-the art EDM operation serves an impressive array of customers from a variety of industries nationwide with the following capabilities:
EDM Technologies has achieved success by meeting the ultimate levels of quality and efficiency which our customers expect and deserve.
- State-of-the-art fully automated high speed EDM machines.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Expert staff with decades of experience-many with over 30 years
- 24 hours/day, 7 days/Week operation
- Climate Controlled Facility
- Complete in-house operations guarantee utmost confidentiality in producing proprietary components.
EDM Technologies proudly serves customers in the following industries: Aerospace, Automotive, Communication, Consumer Products, Defense, Electronics, Energy, Medical, Mold-Making, Plastic Extrusion, and Tool & Die.
At EDM Technologies, our professional staff, combined with state of the art EDM machines and an exceptional client base, has transformed EDM Technologies into a leader in the world of Electrical Discharge Machining.
If your job demands cutting-edge EDM precision, please give us a call.